No School Monday February 19 School resumes Tuesday February 20 at 8:05...
- October 24-28: Red Ribbon Week
- November 2: Band Concerts
- November 3: PTA Meeting 1:00 PM
- November 23-25: No School Thanksgiving Break
- December 16: Term 2 and Semester 1 END
- December 19-January 2: NO SCHOOL Winter Break
- January 3: Term 3, Semester 2 begin and school resumes
Pastries with the Principal
Come and have a pastry with our Principal! October 25 at 1:00 PM in the Library.
Students are welcome to wear their Halloween Costumes on Monday the 31st. Please no weapons of any kind, no masks, and no makeup that is too extreme or makes the student unrecognizable. I always look forward to our student’s creativity!
We are Hiring!
We are looking for Instructional Aides, Trackers, 504 Aides, ESOL Aides and Para-Professionals! If you are interested in working with us please apply using the district Applicant Portal.
PTA and Emergency Kits
Each year we replenish water and granola bars in the Centennial classroom emergency supplies. Please sign up using this Sign Up Genius to donate to keeping our students safe. Donations can be brought to the main office until November 4.
Centennial emergency classroom supplies
Thank you for your help. Please contact Centennial Middle School PTA with questions at Centennialspta@gmail.com
School fees are now available to be paid IN PERSON and ONLINE. If you need a new link to pay your fees please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you a new link. You can also call the school and pay our Financial Secretary Liana Mangisi over the phone.
In order to minimize traffic through the office we are asking that you do not bring your student in to the school when you are dropping them off. Please drop them off and then email or call our attendance secretary Emma Cervantes to excuse them. Her email address is email@example.com
If your student has a doctor, dentist or orthodontist appointment first thing in the morning (8:30 or earlier) we are asking that you not send them to school until after their appointment.
When you are checking out a student please only have one person come in the school to check them out. Please be prepared and have your government issued ID ready to show, and that the person who is coming is on their Emergency Contact Form or that you have emailed or called in advance to let us know who will be picking your student up.
This week at Centennial
- Monday October 24 – A Day 8:05 AM-2:55 PM Assembly Schedule
- Tuesday October 25 – B Day 8:05 AM-2:55 PM Disney Day
- Wednesday October 26 – A Day 8:05 AM-2:55 PM Cowboy Day
- Thursday October 27 – B Day 8:05 AM-2:55 PM Cancer Awareness Day
- Friday October 28 – A Day 8:05 AM-1:00 PM Twin Day
- Monday October 31 – B Day 8:05 AM – 2:55 PM Halloween
- Tuesday November 1 – A Day 8:05 AM-2:55 PM
- Wednesday November 2 – B Day 8:05 AM – 2:55 PM
- Thursday November 3 – A Day 8:05 AM- 2:55 PM
- Friday November 4 – B Day 8:05 AM -1:00 PM